Starburst RTP slot
Starburst Slot Review
When Starburst first was released by NetEnt, a lot of people uttered the word ”Really?”. Here’s a game that lack things such as bonus round, free spins mode, progressive jackpot, and pretty much every feature a modern gambler would expect from a slot game. With that being said, there was something to this simple 10-payline title, and it is now the most played online slot of all time. We believe we know why.
When you think about it, just because you’re throwing in a bunch of fancy features in a game, it doesn’t necessarily make it popular, and Starburst, if any game, is clear proof of that. If you look past the gambling sphere and look at simple video games, you still see people playing Super Mario on old Nintendo consoles. We highly doubt that’s because of the cutting edge graphics.
Rather, there’s something about the genuine likability of games such as Starburst, and rather focusing on piling on a bunch of exotic features, they’ve instead kept it clean, easy to understand, and made sure the gambling experience is fantastic, regardless of the device you choose to enjoy it on.
Starburst slot RTP
The rtp (return to player) for Starbusrt is : 96.1%
Starburst slot Gameplay
One thing we really love about Starburst is that all the symbols are following the same theme, and they’re easily distinguished from each other. They’ve even thrown in a BAR and a SEVEN symbol as well, so even grandma gambler can feel right at home. This makes the games much easier on the eyes, and it’s way easier to follow the game play. Furthermore, the fact that it pays both ways also means that it isn’t over until the last reel has spun, offering maximum excitement throughout the whole game round.
On top of that, it ain’t particularly hard to keep track of the paylines in Starburst, especially as there’s only 10 of them. This means you don’t have to be Rainman in order to quickly figure out if your spin is gonna result in a win or not.
Starburst slot Features
As mentioned, the game lacks a bunch of fancy features, but that doesn’t make it boring by any means. The only major feature in the game is the stacked wild symbol, and when it pops up on the reels, you know you’re in for a treat.
You’ll find it occupying all 3 positions on reel 2, 3 and 4, and if you’re really lucky it can occupy all 3 mid-reels at the same time. When this happens, you can start thanking your lucky stars. What’s great is that every stacked wild reel comes with a re-spin, giving you further chances to hit pay dirt.
Starburst slot RTP Performance
This is what makes Starburst into the popular game that it is. It’s all about the perfection of the sound, graphics and the right speed of the spin. The background music is quite diminished, which makes the payout sound of a nice symbol combination pop. This contrast is a very appealing feature, especially when you manage to get the big win screen.
The graphics are as crystal clear (or gem clear) as you’d expect from a NetEnt slot, and also here, they’ve nailed the contrast part as the background is quite dark, making all the symbols pop nicely. We also like the fact that the wild symbol is a combination of all the gem colors in the game, making it blatantly obvious that it can stand for any other symbol.
Speed wise we also believe they’re spot on, and once more we really like that the game pays out both ways, ensuring that there’s still hope even when you’re waiting for the result of the last reel spinning.
Starburst slot Details
Game Type: Video Slot
Special Feature: Starburst Wild mode
Free Spins: No
Starburst slot Conclusion
Starburst is a fantastic game, and is clear proof that sometimes, less is more. When you first hear about the lack of features, it’s easy to jump to conclusions, and go for another of the thousands of slot games. But, Starburst is a game that has and will stand the test of time, much like the new slots today that will just come and go. Therefore, we dare to say that Starburst is one of the best titles out there, and we know we’re not alone in thinking so.
Starburst slot RTP
- Starburst™ is a 5-reel, 3-row video slot featuring the Starburst™ Wild with re-spins, and win both ways.
- You can play 1 to 10 bet lines at different bet levels and coin values.
- The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines, bet level, and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds (alternatively, click the AUTO button).
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on thePAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Starburst™ Wild symbols substitute for all symbols.
- Only the highest winning combination on an active bet line from either leftmost to right and/or rightmost to left is paid.
- Bet line wins pay when in succession from both leftmost to right and rightmost to left.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Game History is not available when PLAYING FOR FUN.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
The minimum bet amount is EUR 0.01 and the maximum bet amount is EUR 200.
- The Starburst™ Wild symbols can only appear on reels 2, 3 and 4.
- One or more Starburst™ Wilds appearing anywhere on reels 2, 3, or 4 activates the Starburst™ Wild feature.
- During the Starburst™ Wild feature, the Starburst™ Wilds expand to cover the entire reel and remain in place while the other reels re-spin.
- If a new Starburst™ Wild appears during a re-spin, it expands and holds in place together with any previously expanded Starburst™ Wilds for another re-spin.
- The Starburst™ Wild feature ends when no new Starburst™ Wilds appear during a re-spin.
- Up to 2 additional Starburst™ Wild symbols can appear after a Starburst™ Wild activates a re-spin, triggering 1 additional re-spin for each appearing Starburst™ Wild symbol, for a maximum of 3 re-spins.
- Re-spins are played at the same bet as the round activating the re-spins.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY in the keypad or AUTO in the game panel, and then clickAdvanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all casinos).
- Intro screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Animations. Turn the animations on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Graphics quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
- Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.1%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.
Translations of Game Terminology
Note: The following table is only applicable if you are playing in a language other than English.
|English Term||Translated Term|
Last modification date: 8/9/2017